EC Compiler Optimization Challenge
Revision as of 22:55, 3 October 2009 by Joeyadams
Things to Optimize
- Declaration re-ordering algorithm
Declaration re-ordering algorithm
- Find and implement the fastest method to do this.
- It can probably be done in linear time with topological sorting.
- More details please?
- The eC compiler is already reasonably fast but could be faster.
- This is by far the single most significant thing we can optimize in the compiler.
- Once an optimization is found for this crucial compiling step we will be able to enjoy blazing fast prototyping compilation using tcc as the compiler backend.
- Please join us in channel #ecere on irc.freenode.net to find out more about this challenge.
- You may also contact us using other means of communication.
Return to Main Page